Thursday, May 3, 2012

This week up until this point

Pin It

My Week Up Until This Point



This week has been crazy, I have started working at a Bridal shop, which I love it! I just have to get used to not talking to my baby (as much) while he is still deployed. Ugh... that is what is killing me right now. for Almost a year we have had our normal routine going and it has changed.
    In between work, taking care of the twins, the house, and filling orders, trying to keep up with the blog and trying to come up with new pieces and what charities they will benefit it has been quite crazy. I don't know if I do this to myself on purpose or do it to myself because I love to help people or try my hand at all sorts of new things. I know come Sunday I will be one happy girl that is for sure! (Sunday the shop is closed {the Bridal Shop that is} )
   Then at the end of May some exciting things will be taking place, for me and Rue Paradis, it is huge, I know there are some out there who have not been quite as happy with my decision as I am but when it comes down to it, Rue Paradis is my baby, I created it, I want to see it succeed I don't want it to be ran into the ground because of an unwise move on my part. And as long as Rue Paradis is MY baby, that will not happen. I take pride in what goes out of my doors, if an order leaves my work space and is packaged up, then I am not 100% on it. If not it will NOT go out. {Unless designed by a client, then it will be what THEY want} and as long as Rue Paradis is in my control, every order will ALWAYS benefit some charity.

  Also at the end of May, Rue Paradis will be closed on the 30th and 31st, for personal reasons. No orders will be made/Processed/Shipped.

Currently I am waiting on some magnets to arrive (gotta love eBay!)  When I tracked the shipping the tracker said it would be here either 5/4 or 5/5 :) lets hope so! :) I have plans for those magnets! And hopefully what I plan on creating in the DIY will inspire you to create something too :) {I would love to see what you created}

But anyways My baby is online (I can't wait for him to be home!) sooooo bye for now :)


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Stay In Touch

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

LP

Lil\'Luna Cast Party Wednesday
Daisy Cottage Designs